And once again real life has caught up with my blogging and effectively stopped me from continuing the 3–day drawing challenge. That project will be put on hold for now.
In the meantime, why don’t you watch some local animated films for free at the CCP this Saturday?
CCP Alternative Cinema: PINOY ANIMATION!
October 27 (Saturday) from 1pm onwards.
Featuring “A Trick Or Treat Festival”. Admission is FREE!
In cooperation with the Animation Council of the Philippines.
Program A: “Trick or Treat Fest 1″
* PINA PRANING by Wendeline Dee U. Enrera
* ESKEYP DA PEYT by Charlie P. Bolalin
* SI DIEGO AT ANG HALIMAW DAGAT by Kei Anne Uchida
* KALARO by Girlie A. Palo
* AYOKO NA by Christopher C. Asa
* A SHORT MESSAGE by Kenny Lyn Tai
* THE GHOSTWRITER by Joey Agbayani
* LUCHI by Celine Yao / Jonel Factor
* GUNI-GUNI by Carin Isabel T. Jimenez
* KALAPIT BAHAY by Valroman R. Francisco
* CARROT SERIES by Kenny Lyn Tai
* ARAW AT GABI by Nelson B. Caliguia, Jr.
Program B: “Trick or Treat Fest 2″
* LOLA by Joey Agbayani
* THE SPIDER & THE FLY by Kenny Lyn Tai
* WHEN ALMA DIED by Richmond Wesley Ruiz Tan
* SAVE ME!!! by Ramon del Prado
* THE TEAR STEALER by Frederic James F. Declaro
* KATCHATORE by Ivan Despi
* WORSHIP THE WILL by Ian Loreňos
* “CLOSE-UP” TVC by Marcelo William W. Muňoz
* ISANG ARAW, MAY HALIMAW… by Antonio Jose H. Cadiz
* SWEET CHEEKS (“E”) by Juan Alcazaren
* SQUARE by Efren R. De Guzman, Jr.
* ALKOHOL by Mark Galvez / Dustin Uy
* SAME GROUND by Marvin C. Pila
* TUMATAKBO by Dennis E. Sebastian
* CLOWNES by Neil Paul B. Molina
* OLIVETTE, VIOLETTE by Rafael A. Palcon, Jr.
* OVER THE RAINBOW by Delma Kryll Baluyot
* A DAY IN THE LIFE OF GLORIA ARROVO: “IMPERIALIST’S PUPPET” (PART 1: EXPANDED VALUE ADDED TAX) by RJ Mabilin
* SANAYAN LANG ANG PAGPATAY by Gil Joseph A. Sanchez
Comments are closed.